AMPHA's Act

My views on state of movies and music

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Moral of the story !!

Now after its official that DON is a hit, read this full interview of DON director Farhan Akthar.

An excerpt,

What's the worst comment you've heard?
I genuinely don't hold anything against anyone. If someone has not liked it, so be it. They are entitled to their opinion. But one reviewer wrote, no one should watch this film. Look, a critic's opinion is personal, you cannot generalise and ask people not to judge the product for themselves. That I felt was unfair.


Moral of the story: Go and see a film yourself and judge it for yourself. Don't believe what you read on review columns on websites and newspapers. They are all personal opinions and mostly prejudiced. (Read my reviews though since I write reviews only for good films ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home