AMPHA's Act

My views on state of movies and music

Friday, October 06, 2006

Zindagi Rocks? Nope..

Yesterday I was glad I saw Rajeev Masand's Now Showing on CNN-IBN. He epitomizes my feelings for bad (nah worse) movies. His royal thrashing for Zindagi Rocks was a relief. People like Tanuja Chandra - the writer/director of Zindagi Rocks - need to wake up and realize that movie making is as much about money as it is about meaningful content. With whatever-that-was Zindagi Rocks everyone loses!

Masand's 0/5 stars rating for Zindagi Rocks was an overstatement since star ratings should apply only for meaningful movies. I am now eagerly awaiting Khalid Mohamed's thrashing of the same in Sunday's DNA.

Call me sadistic or whatever but bad-movie reviews are my biggest entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home