AMPHA's Act

My views on state of movies and music

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Return of Chowta

Sandeep Chowta is back after a long hiatus with his new singles' album "Mallika I Hate You" Here he teams up with his regular Sonu Kakkar (whos getting mildly more cacophonic by the day I must admit) for 2-3 versions of the single Mallika I Hate You, viz. regular, desi-mix, club-mix, lounge-mix and the 'tring'. The best track is the Jay Oliver programmed version of lounge mix which features Sonu Nigam's sister Nikita. The album has three songs from Chowta's earlier albums, viz Babuji and Dum from Dum and Akkad Bakkad from Super. If my wish would be granted, Chowta should be doing the music of the SRK produced movie directed by RGV starring SRK and Kareena Kapoor. I hope that happens! Previously, Chowta has produced a good background score for SRK's Asoka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home